Directions to Ramblewood
How to Get Here
Please Note: Ramblewood is privately owned property and privately operated. Please DO NOT "drop by" without making prior arrangements with Ramblewood management.
From Washington D.C. and Points South
- Take Beltway (I-495) into Maryland to I-95 North.
- Take I-95 North through Baltimore Harbor Tunnel. Remain on I-95 North twoard New York (J.F.Kennedy Highway).
- Proceed on I-95 North to the Havre de Grace exit.
- Turn Left twoards Churchville and Bel Air, Proceed on Route 155 for three miles. Turn Right onto Route 161 and proceed five miles into Darlington.
- Turn Right onto Shuresville Road. Proceed about one and a half miles on Shuresville Road and watch for Silver Road on your right. Enter Silver Road and proceed a half-mile into Ramblewood.
From Philadelphia and Points North
- Take south on U.S. Route 1 and proceed to the Susquehanna River. Cross the Conowingo Dam.
- Take the first left turn after the Dam onto Shuresville Road.
- Proceed for 0.7 miles and watch for Silver Road on the left.
- Turn Left onto Silver Road and proceed for a half-mile into Ramblewood.